HS WHOLESALE RETURN POLICY
updated November 2018
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO BUY WITH US. WE OFFER HASSLE FREE RETURNS FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS.
SIMPLY SUBMIT A CLAIM ONLINE AND SEND US A VIDEO. FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO INITIATE A CLAIM.
Defective hardware purchased from HS Wholesale can be returned within 30 days from the date of delivery. This 30-Day Warranty only covers manufacturer defects. Any other type of damage caused by mistreatment or misuse of the product will not be accepted. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer of the product to process a return. Products that are damaged, scratched, dented or have visible wear & tear will not be accepted.
All E-Liquid/E-Juice sales are final. We do not accept returns or exchanges on E-Liquids/E-Juices.
GLASS PRODUCTS OR WATER PIPES:
Damaged or broken items must be claimed within 48 hours from the time of delivery. We will not accept any claims after 48 hours and are reviewed on a case by case basis.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNING PRODUCTS TO HS WHOLESALE
All returns/claims must be submitted via the website.
In most cases, we do not require you to mail us your defective products. A video of each defective or damaged item must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of submitting your return request online. Submitting videos are the sole responsibility of the customer. If we do not receive your videos within 14 days of your request date, your claim will be rejected and closed.
You may feel free to discard your defective products appropriately after your return has been processed.
To File A Return, please follow these steps:
- Login to your account at http://www.hswsupply.com
- Click on Account at top right of the webpage.
- Select the order# and the product that you would like to return.
- Select “Return item(s)” and Choose the Correct Quantity.
- Select if you need store credit or replacement.
- Please describe issue that you are facing with this product.
- Submit your return and note down your Return/Claim #
- Take and Submit videos for each defective item to email@example.com
- Add Customer Name & Return # in the Subject Line
Documenting Your Return:
Make a short video for each product that clearly shows the problem that you are having with it and its serial number.
Send us an email with your name and return/claim # in the subject line within 14 days of submitting your claim online.
Processing Your Return:
Upon receipt of your claim and videos, our Returns Department will review the claim and provide you with a final disposition. If found defective, we will issue a store credit or replacement depending on your requested resolution. Please Note: If a replacement device is not available, we reserve the right to issue a store credit.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues with product purchased from us. We will do our best to resolve any issues that you have with our products. We may at times, decide to approve a return/claim that may fall outside of the guidelines described above. A 20% restocking fee will be applied to those items and the subsequent shipping fees will be the sole responsibility of the customer. Special approval is granted only upon our discretion. All returns/claims must be submitted through the website.
- A 5% restocking fee will be charged for all returns.
- Restocking fees not applied when: Defective items (no fault of customer), Wrong item shipped.
- Defective devices: Requires serial number of device, and 10 -20 sec video describing issues.